Amazon.com Head of Marketing for European/Emerging Markets in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Amazon Web Services is seeking a talented, self-directed field marketing expert to generate awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services’ (AWS) cloud computing platform in European, Middle East and Africa markets, specifically focused on Spain/Italy/Russia, Benelux and the Middle East and Africa. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
Reporting to the EMEA Head of Marketing, this role will work to develop and execute campaigns targeted to startups, developers, small businesses and enterprise customers across all of this region. You will drive regional marketing programs and events and will support a team of marketers focused on these regions. You will also partner with marketing leaders and teams in other areas of EMEA. You will work with field teams in the regions as well as working with corporate teams in the US, to deliver marketing campaigns that drive awareness and generate leads in your market.
The right candidate has successful experience in results-driven marketing and partnering with teams to drive growth in new regions, as well as an unbridled passion for technology, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
· Extensive years of relevant work experience in marketing. Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.
· Demonstrated success in event management, product management, lead management and/or project management
-Demonstrated success in managing a multi-national team
· Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously.
. Proven knowledge of industry tools preferred, such as SalesForce.com, Marketo, HTML, and online analytics packages
-Fluency in English (both spoken and written) as well as fluency in at least one of the languages in the supported region
A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results.
· Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
· Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
· Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
· Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
AMZR Req ID: 573293
External Company URL: www.amazon.com