Hilton Executive Sous Chef / Sous Chef in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A Chef with Hilton Garden Inn and Suites will work closely with the Executive Chef to manage kitchen operations and the kitchen brigade, food production, and an exceptional culinary experience for Guests
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Hilton Garden Inn™ is the award-winning, upscale, yet affordable, hotel brand. We continually strive to ensure today's busy travelers have everything they need to be the most productive on the road, no matter the occasion. With high levels of service and amenities usually only found in pricier hotels, guests count on us to help them be successful when they're on the road.
If you know what it feels like to succeed and you can perform on an award-winning team, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Garden Inn™. Because it’s with the Hilton Garden Inn™ where we speak success and where our Guests succeed.
What will I be doing?
As the Sous Chef, you will be working very closely with the Executive Chef, managing the operational requirements of a kitchen and the kitchen brigade. A Sous Chef will work as a hands-on Team Member who will motivate and inspire the Team to provide a food production experience that meets and exceeds customer expectation at all times. Specifically, a Sous Chef will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Contribute to menu creation by responding and incorporating Guest feedback
- Ensure the consistent production of high quality food through all hotel food outlets
- Manage customer relations when necessary, in the absence of the Executive Chef
- Ensure resources support the business needs through the effective management of working rotations
- Support brand standards through the training and assessment of the Team
- Contribute to food and beverage revenue through effective food cost control
- Manage the kitchen brigade effectively to ensure a well-organized, motivated Team
What are we looking for?
A Chef serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie or Sous Chef
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Ability multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong supervisory skills
- A current, valid, and relevant trade qualification (proof may be required)
- A creative approach to the production of food
- A passion for producing high quality food
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, preferred
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Garden Inn™ --- where we speak success.
Hundreds of locations, with over tens of thousands of rooms Numerous projects in development, worldwide Herman Miller Mirra® desk chairs complement our stylish work areas
Sleep deep with the Garden Sleep System® bed
Fitness Centers featuring Precor® training equipment
Hilton Garden Inn has consistently been recognized as the Best Mid-Scale, Full Service brand in key consumer awards
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Executive Sous Chef / Sous Chef
Requisition ID: HOT04246