Citi Customer Service & Quality Manager (Middle East) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates,Dubai,Dubai
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations Customer Service
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17048755
Leading the customer service quality team and managing requests and complaints for Consumer Banking UAE & BH.
Manage day to day activities and escalation of CS&Q team for UAE & Bahrain. Manage escalations from Business heads and stake holders across UAE & Bahrain.
• Supervise a medium size team (typically up to 15). Independently deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Evaluates subordinates' performance and makes decisions for staffing, pay increases, promotions, terminations, staffing, etc.
• Ensure the Request and Complaints received for UAE & Bahrain are executed in accurate and timely manner.
• Analyse complaints data to derive trends and work with stake holders to address the root cause.
• Represent UAE & Bahrain as Complaints manager in regional and country forums.
• Should be able to manage the team operating in country as well as remote.
• Uses discretion to recommend and execute new work procedures for team. Influences decisions through advice, counsel, facilitating services to others or through joint accountability for volume, quality and timeliness of end results.
• Applies in-depth knowledge of team objectives and good understanding of how team integrates with other areas.
• Applies good understanding of procedures and concepts within own area and a basic knowledge of how own area integrates with other areas.
• Makes evaluative judgments to solve problems based on analysis of factual information; resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents.
• Ensures the quality of tasks provided by self and others on team. Impacts the team and closely related work teams by influencing decisions through advice or facilitating services; accountable for end results. Developed communication to exchanges ideas and potentially complex/sensitive information.
The role will give Complex and unique situations to be handled given customer complaints can be varied for which a solution has to be provided. This will be a good learning curve to understand and address diverse process and situation across products and business segments.
• 5 to 7 years’ experience in customer service, consumer banking operations, processes and environment.
• Prior experience in managing a team
• Strong communication skills (both oral and written skills)
• Arabic language skills are an advantage for this role
• Self motivated
• Positive/ extrovert/ excellent interpersonal skill
• Strong people management skills
• Ability to nurture and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders/customers
• Min qualification Bachelor Degree or other relevant discipline.
• Team Management, both remotely and in-house teams.
• Leadership : Team management.
• Team work : Work along with the team to achieve the set goal.
• Business awareness
• Initiative and commitment to achieve: the set goals.
• Influence and negotiation: Should have good communication skill to influence and negotiate.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer