Aetna Contact Centre Representative in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Req ID: 41305BR
To increase member satisfaction, retention, and growth by efficiently delivering competitive services to members and providers through a fully-integrated organization staffed by knowledgeable, customer-focused professionals supported by exemplary technologies and processes
Provide operational support to Aetna members, working in partnership across functions to coordinate the delivery of member service activities. Provide speedy response to customer and Plan Sponsor inquiries, providing advice and solutions to maximize customer satisfaction.
· Working within the contact center, investigate, consider and resolve customer inquiries.
· Professionally manage inbound and outbound telephone, fax and email correspondence with customers, brokers, suppliers and all other interested parties ensuring that appropriate and timely communication is maintained at all times.
· Triage and prioritize inquiries to ensure that all contacts are responded to in a timely manner, and urgent cases take priority.
· Take ownership for progression of own workload, maintain communication, remove barriers, avoid delays.
· May facilitate training and coaching when considered topic subject matter expert.
· Handle customer complaints within the scope of the role, and liaise with other departments where hand-off is required, retaining ownership until the complaint is resolved.
· Escalate complaints beyond level of authority to Supervisor/Department Manager
· Continually work to improve best practices procedures and standards.
· Ensure compliance with requirements of regional compliance authority/industry regulator.
· Adheres to international privacy policies, practices and procedures.
· Strive to deliver consistently excellent customer service internally and externally.
· Exhibits the following Employee Behaviors
· Previous experience in a Healthcare Insurance Contact Center Environment (desirable).
· Proven Telephone customer service experience
· Demonstrable experience of consistently exceeding customer expectation
Education and Certification Requirements:
· Advanced computer skills including MS Office XP products – Excel, Access, Word
Additional Information :
· Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Email and Internet.
· Competent typist
· Excellent customer service skills with a strong command of ARABIC & FRENCH (Mandatory)
· Good communicator with strong organizational and problem solving skills.
· This role is part of a 24/7/365 service delivery, as such shift working will be required.
Job Function: Customer Service