Bloomberg Company Reporter - Dubai in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Requisition Number: 62039
Few organizations can keep up with the dynamic, 24 /7 nature of today's media coverage; even fewer can claim to have helped shape it. We have been a leading source of data and news, and present one of the most challenging environments in financial journalism. We offer a unique chance to define real-time stories that shape the markets and our world.
We are looking for a company reporter to join our news team in the Gulf region. In this role, you will focus on building up coverage of companies in the region, focusing in particular on transport, real estate and telecommunications. You should have the ability to produce breaking news stories under real-time deadline pressure in a team environment, even as they regularly develop exclusive enterprise pieces.
We'll trust you to:
- Attend press briefings and evening events
- Monitor other media and writ news summaries/feature stories
- Cover breaking news with speed and accuracy
You’ll need to have:
- Journalism experience covering Middle Eastern companies
- Experience working in a real-time news environment
- The ability to write quickly and concisely under deadline pressure
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is desirable
- Fluency in Arabic is preferred
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/careers/about
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.