Aetna Client Relationship Mgr (UAE Nationals Only) - 41980BR in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Req ID: 41980BR
Aetna International is a leading provider of international expatriate private medical insurance and health management solutions. We have over 1000 staff and growing every day. Our customer base is over 123,000 members located worldwide; and we have more than 71,000 healthcare professionals and facilities worldwide in the offices in all the major regions of the world.
You will be responsible for coordinating and producing quotations for the business and support the overall sales &support requirements for new/existing business.
Communicating as necessary with customers or agents regarding inquiries and issues via telephone, internet or written correspondence.
· Supports the MEA Sales Managers, Account Services Manager, Head of Sales, and Managing Director in the achievement of the revenue goals for the MEA region
· Qualify rating requests for appropriateness, product options, etc.
· Supports Presentation and RFI/RFP requests
· Supports reporting requests
· Maintains appropriate quote logs
· Supports process for new plan implementation/renewals
· Generate quotations &meet established timelines for quote turn around targets
· Communicated effectively with organizational colleagues on new sales/renewals
· Coordinates appropriate sign offs with MEA team (Finance, Underwriting, Employer Services / PSS)
· Articulate the Aetna Value Proposition
· Coordinates customized marketing efforts such as mailers, e-mail communications and product updates and support Aetna regional re-branding effort
· Supports special projects assigned by the Head of Sales
· Ensure timely resolution of issues and inquiries related to new business, renewals and mid-term adjustments.
· Perform quality control checks on processed policies.
· Maintain accurate customer records according to department policies
· Establishes and maintains strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Brokers and other Aetna departments.
· Communicates effectively and timely to internal and external constituents
· Adhere to Best Practice Process, Service Standards and all relevant statutory or regulatory requirements.
· Ensure that products and services are aligned with customer s requirements and commitments are met
· UAE National with Family Book
· 1-3 years in a customer service/administrative role preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments competently, accurately and efficiently
· College degree o requivalent experience
· Analytical skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task to accomplish workload efficiently
· Well organized
· Strong customer focus.
· Problem solving skills
Job Function: Sales and Service