Citi Citigold Acquisition Officer Dubai in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates,Dubai,Dubai
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Sales
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17037782
Acquisition: Acquire Citigold customers.
A Citigold customer is a customer who maintains an average account balance in excess of USD 200,000, via deposits, savings or investments through Citibank
• The primary role is to expand the high net-worth client base and balance sheet, by acquiring new-to-bank Citigold customers through external and internal referrals.
• The person will also be responsible for identifying any existing Citiblue clients who can be upgraded to Citigold, by upsizing current funding
• Jointly work with the Acquisition Head and Branch Banking Staff for identifying and acquiring Citigold new-to-bank customers, as also upgrading existing Citiblue customers to Citigold
• Identify and solicit new-to-bank Citigold customers, through internal and external channels
• Assist client in opening Citigold account in U.A.E. or in an offshore location(London/Jersey), as per the clients individual preference
• Actively promote referrals from existing clients to generate a pipeline of Citigold prospects.
• Upgrade existing Citiblue relationships to Citigold by upsizing current funding and deepening the relationship.
• Convert the leads sent by the Telesales Unit / other channels into funded Citigold Accounts
• Actively engage with high payroll clients for conversion into funded Citigold status
• Optimise funded Citigold opportunity in listed payroll companies
• Ensure updation of complete KYC details for the originated accounts
• Attract an investment client base through relationship management, both by responding to internal referrals and pro-active self-driven business development.
• Spearhead any micro marketing events focussed on NTB acquisition.
• Work with the product team, telemarketing to identify initiatives and products that will help acquire new customers for the Bank.
• Clear the Investment/Insurance certifications.
• Assist a Citigold client in meeting any identified investment and insurance financial need by referring him to on Investment Professional.
• Keep abreast of current economic environment and capital markets, so as to have meaningful discussions with Citigold NTB prospects and optimise acquisition effectiveness.
• Deliver on the score card parameters for improving NTB acquisition, Client Penetration, qualified CM base, profiling etc.
• Joint meetings with the Unit Head to be done regularly with call reporting tracking.
• Deliver consistent and best-in-class customer service
• Meet the compliance and controls standards set by the Citigroup
The eligible candidate will be able to have a career path growing into a Citigold RM or within the Sales and Distribution roles and use his acquired knowledge on products and client experience.
• 3-5 years experience preferably in the financial services industry
• Either prior experience of acquiring high-net-worth clients or prior experience in investment products, such as, Mutual Funds, Insurance, equity, fixed-income (bonds) to be able to optimise acquisition effectiveness
• Other Industry relevant sales experience such as real estate can be considered
• Asset experience is also preferred
• Excellent teamwork skills in order to cater to the varied investment understanding and support requirement of customers and prospects
• Basic analytical skills required to comprehend research and performance reports and to interpret them to offer most suitable products for customer profile.
• High sales drive and energy levels. Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment by demonstrating leadership and selling skills.
• Ability to nurture and build strong relationships with customers.
• Bachelor degree/ MBA
• Selling skills
• Team work
• Business awareness
• Initiative and commitment to achieve
• Influence and negotiation
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer