Thomson Reuters Business Partner in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
This role looks to partner with the relevant customer segments to drive initiatives plus identify potential areas of opportunities through to successful closure. The role supports customer segment head and sales team in execution and achieving financial targets. The role also supports Sales organization on general sales-related matters, business policy and procedural issues. May assist in the development and roll out of new tools used by the sales organization.
The Business Partner will play key role in developing and executing sales operations tools in conjunction with regional and central teams and will play a key role in the ongoing enhancement of Salesforce.com. He/she will have a deep understanding of the F&R processes to provide the relevant customer segments the support needed for efficient and effective closure of opportunities.
Responsibilities: * Serves as a primary resource for sales consultants, account managers and sales management to understand content/product offerings, business policies, commissions, promotions, incentives and procedures for all pre-sale issues. * Identify, develop and implement opportunities to improve processes, products and/or services; * Partners with business to conduct ongoing review of business needs * Pioneer change management by participating in global programs such as Genesis etc * Escalate issues accordingly to ensure quick resolutions * Utilize CRM system to document all incoming issues * Identifies and report system issues and dependencies as it relates to Salesforce and Order Capture * Monitors incoming cases throughout life cycle and escalates issues as needed * Agrees and delivers to key milestones against projects * Establishes and maintains effective and positive working relationships with internal associates * Provide reporting and tracking against key initiatives * Conducts monthly and ad-hoc operation reporting and analysis. * Consults with Sales managers to resolve problems and interprets information/policies and procedures. * When necessary and appropriate, communicates pricing and product information * Monitors data and provides analysis to illustrate sales trends, identify weaknesses in current sales execution and support future sales strategy. * Manages the coordination and investigation of order processing activities, fulfillment, compensation and other requests during and at end of month. * Consults with management on the effect of policies and procedures on business goals and assists in developing and implementing policy and procedure. * Responsible for the day-to-day training of end user for Salesforce & Order Capture
- BA/BS degree
- 3 years’ experience focused on Salesforce.com CRM, Order Capture and business development software.
- Ability to plan and collect business requirements. Perform gap analysis and identify solutions or workarounds. Record and report on all product defects and enhancements.
- Strong written / oral communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects/clients simultaneously
- Strong commitment to client satisfaction
- Knowledge of Financial & Risk business a plus
- Desired Experience:
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Experience working with campaign management tools
- Experience with business process modeling/consulting
- Working knowledge of: Saleforce.com, Order Capture solutions, Data Warehouses, Business Objects, SQL, Access, Excel, Visio At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Job: *Business Operations Family Group
Organization: *GGO MENA BusOps
Title: Business Partner
Location: United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai-ARE-Dubai-Dubai Media City
Requisition ID: JREQ079902