GardaWorld Cash Services Business Analyst Job in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Req Id 69781 - Posted 06/19/2017 - International Protective Services - Strategic Analysis Team - UAE - UAE - Dubai
Business Analyst / full time permanent employee position
GardaWorld International Protective Services/Reporting to VP Strategic Development with dotted line of reporting to VP Finance, President and COO and other members of the senior leadership team.
Place of work/Travel:
Dubai, UAE with extensive travel throughout the Middle East and Africa where the company has operations. GardaWorld also has office locations in Montreal, Washington DC, Belgium and London that may need occasional visits.
Contact and Cooperation
Internally: a focus on Strategic Development, Finance, Legal, HR and International HQ (Montreal, Canada).
Externally: Advisors (financial and taxes)/Bankers/CFOs of companies/Lawyers
Job Outline: (to include, but not limited to)
Working closely with the senior leadership team, reporting to the VP Strategic Development, the Business Analyst will support the business in researching, analysing and modelling information to deliver concise analysis and information to support acquisitions and/or strategic development initiatives. Main duties and responsibilities are as follows;
- Market research and analysis on current GardaWorld strategic development projects, as directed by VP Strategic Development and the President and COO
- Conduct financial modeling exercises and scenarios for presentation content and delivery
- Content creation for presentations and reports
- Preparation and delivery of presentations and reports, developed in line with GardaWorld brand guidelines
- Attending meetings with senior leadership team, and VP Strategic Development to develop content for analysis and reporting on strategic development projects
- Complete business evaluation reviews
- Conduct due diligence process on possible strategic development projects
As directed and delegated by VP Strategic Development.
The Business Analyst is accountable to the VP Strategic Development for the responsibilities stated in this job description. These responsibilities will be monitored and managed through the mid-year and annual performance review and supported through the monitoring of KPIs.
- Strong independent analytical skills
- Ability to analyse data, verbal data and all other sources of information
- Demonstrates deep financial understanding
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: expresses opinions, information and key points of an arguments clearly
- Writes clearly, succinctly and correctly
- Structures information to meet the needs and understanding of the indented audience
- Applies specialist and detailed technical expertise
- Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity and works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way
- Listens, consults with others and communicates proactively.
- Keeps up to date with competitor information and market trends
- Adapts to changing circumstances and project requirements.
- Takes responsibility for actions and provides others with a clear direction on recommendations
- Demonstrates integrity and upholds ethics and values.
- Works hard and puts in longer hours when necessary.
- Strong interpersonal skills and cultural awareness.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in investment banking/Corporate finance industry with a reputable firm.
- Experience of financial modelling and database creation
- Experience of due diligence processes and best practice
- University degree educated, with qualification in Finance/Economics and/or accounting preferable
- French speaking ability is a prerequsite
- Experience conducting business evaluation reviews
- Strong experience creating presentations in PowerPoint and Excel (and other software)
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook).
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Database, Corporate Finance, Financial, Finance, Technology
Location: Dubai, UAE, Uae