Citi Associate Banker in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates,Dubai,Dubai
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Private Client Coverage
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17042585
To assist the Private Bankers to provide wealth management advise to its clients by providing consistent, high quality banking, credit, investment and customer services and to play an effective role in supporting the Private Bankers to deepen client relationships. Manage the day-to-day administrative needs of clients to ensure timely execution of transactions and to enhance customer satisfaction.
The Citi Private Bank, one of the largest private banking businesses in the world, provides professional wealth management services for
26,000 clients globally, including a third of the world’s billionaires, operating in 60 offices in more than 30 countries.
The Citi Private Bank offers unmatched global reach, coupled with a full range of portfolio management and investment advisory services, an array of structured lending and banking services, as well as expertise from Citi's Markets and Banking division.
Citi Private Bank is dedicated to helping clients meet their financial needs and goals. We serve them as a true financial partner and trusted advisor. Our experienced professionals serve the needs of wealthy families, individuals, and entrepreneurs.
• Provide direct and indirect sales support to the Private Bankers through joint calls and work closely with product specialists and transactions support personnel to implement client decisions as well as ensuring after-sales follow-up
• Partner with Private Bankers to develop comprehensive understanding of client needs and to assist the Private Bankers in executing specific account strategies, proposing solutions and negotiating standard transactions
• Respond to client requests promptly and effectively resolve account related problems
• Manage clients transactional activity, ensuring the successful completion of all transactions including:
Daily cash management, including problem resolution relating to cash management
Depositary transactions: calculation and booking of fiduciary placements
Securities transactions: inputting buy/sell orders of stocks and bonds
• Maintain learning program through internal courses and external certifications
• Gain an effective understanding of all banking systems
• Effectively manage operational tasks, ensuring the successful completion of all transaction details
• Listen and probe to uncover service needs that are not articulated or clearly expressed by the client
• Understand how to execute transactions across the broad array of Citi products
• Present clients with seamless execution of internal processes and transactions
• Identify ways to streamline internal processes to make them more efficient
• Monitor and adapt to changes in business processes and policies
• Manage Account Opening - efficient and timely KYC approval and Account Opening
• Efficient processing of annual reviews (KYC, IOS, CA etc.) and document deficiencies
• Timely and accurate execution of transactions and timely confirmation of transactions to clients
• Co-ordination and resolution of problems with back office
• Try to work towards achieving minimum complaints directly against AB’s name
• All clients’ complaints should be responded within 24 hours of receiving the complaint
• Increase product knowledge.
• Increase client effectiveness by utilizing and maintaining an up-to-date understanding of all relevant computer applications.
• Gain an improved knowledge of all CPB business
• Proven experience in a client service/relationship support function, within the Banking/ Financial Services industry essential
• Private Banking / Wealth Management experience preferred
• Arabic language skills are an advantage for this role
• Fluency in English is essential
• Strong communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills both in respect of clients, the Banker and the Relationship Team
• Ability to work both independently and within a team
• Ability to work accurately with strong attention to detail
• Well organised
• Able to work to deadlines
• Service oriented approach
• Strong PC skills including Work, Excel, PowerPoint, and applicable internal systems
• Communication Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Relationship Building
• Risk Awareness
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer