IHG Assistant Sales Manager- Holiday Inn Bur Dubai Embassy District in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
At Holiday Inn ® Hotels & Resorts our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That’s
where you come in. When you’re part of the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts
brand you’re more than just a job title.
If you’re anything like Rozeena, you’re a budding beautician and a keen
reader too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and
dreams that make you who you are. At Holiday Inn we look for people like
Rozeena: people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life; people who are
always finding ways to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one.
Join us as an Assistant Sales Manager in HolidayInn Bur Dubai - Embassy District ;
Holiday Inn Bur Dubai - EmbassyDistrict enjoys a prime location in
the heart of Diplomatic District in Dubai – The Holiday Inn BurDubai-Embassy District offers 210 beautiful new guest rooms perfectly
located within walking distance from the Dubai Metro, Burjuman Centre and the Creek
on its doorstep. This together with its close Proximity to Dubai International
Airport and Dubai International Exhibition Centre positions the hotel as the
ideal choice for Corporate & Leisure markets.
You’ll have ambition, talent and
obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, we’re looking for
someone who can handle the following key job responsibilities:
· Analysethe market information and assist the Director of Sales & Marketing todevelop the sales strategy of the hotel
· Activelysolicit the clients and develop long term relationships
· Developingand implementing the strategy of generating business for the hotel
· Expandthe database of the hotel, and bring new businesses to the hotel
· Representthe hotel in the various trade shows and maximise the business opportunities
· Responsiblefor the sales responses, hotel site visits and sales negotiations
· Minimum2 years hotel sales experience within the UAE
· Universitygraduate in hotel management or equivalent
· Holderof a UAE driving license
· Excellentknowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
· Bilingualwith excellent written & verbal communication skills
· Strategicthinking, planning, forecasting and leadership skills
In return for your hard
work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package
– including service charge, company provided fully furnished accommodation, and
insurance benefits. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you
are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be
involved and grow.
And because the Holiday
Inn Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG ® family of brands,
you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of
a successful, global hospitality company with over 4,800 hotels in over 100
countries around the world.
So whoever you are,
whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Holiday Inn and IHG and we’ll
make sure you’ll have Room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today
by going to careers.ihg at http://www.careers.ihg/ .com
IHG is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: United Arab Emirates-Dubai
Requisition ID: DXBHI0307