General Electric Area Sales Manager Life Care Solution (LCS) - Gulf in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This leader oversees LCS Channels in Gulf. He/she is accountable to grow profitable market share, sales revenue and margins. Develops and executes plans to grow LCS business and is responsible of the total contractual and commercial relation with LCS partners within GE processes. Executes a coherent product differentiation and commercial strategy for all LCS modalities and optimizes the use of resources in conjunction with Modality Managers, LCT Manager and channel partners
Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree level
Experienced in Sales / Marketing management positions within the Healthcare industry with in-depth knowledge of healthcare market and decision makers.
Strong knowledge of GEHC and exceptional knowledge of Life Care Solutions products.
Knowledge of Health Care economics
Strong business acumen; financial and organizational skills.
Advanced negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills.
Strong interpersonal skills and management by influence. Have leadership skills and able to communicate and present ideas to customers in an impactful way
Energetic and relation builder
Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward-thinking and customer-first attitude.
Quality Specific Goals
Always aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies.
Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Country / Int’l Law is broken.
Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
1)Adhere to and uphold highest standards of promotion compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes
2) Accountable to develop strategy per country for LCS and with the channel partners while being the custodian of Ethical and compliant practices
3) Appoints, Manages and evaluates LCS distributors
4) Ensures that LCS Distributors have the right model and competencies to grow GEHC LCS business to its full entitlement.
5) Communicates appropriate operating plan targets based on product and market potential and achieves quarterly & yearly targets
6) Is Accountable for timely and accurate forecasting of pipeline and sales per normal reporting cycles
7) Provides input to yearly business planning cycles: customer, market & Product Expertise
8) Maintains deep clinical & technical knowledge, including awareness of current and future trends in healthcare technology and funding mechanisms
9) Understands customers' changing clinical and/or operational challenges
10) Understands and analyzes market dynamics and competition to develop business opportunities; provides feedback to management, region & marketing
11) Develops Direct relations with Key Opinion Leaders of LCS and strategic customers.
12)Executes strategy w/ Key Opinion Leaders; maintains professional relations w/ key customers, academia, government & administrative bodies to ensure understanding of needs and that GEHC product value proposition is differentiated in the minds of key customer groups; nurture relationships w/ professional society stakeholders
13) Helps in attracting, retaining, educating and developing world-class commercial talents at channel partner organization
14)Ensures compliance and execution of regional sales process & rules of engagement within direct and indirect teams
15)Ensure all team members and distributors utilize required sales systems to create pipeline visibility and forecast accurately and product configuration and pricing
16) Owns orders & configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and all requirements tied to documented customer inputs.
17)Drives optimal operating mechanisms to deliver on fulfillment targets and order backlog commitments
18)Drives performance management, provide regular operating feedback and coaching mechanism to distributors
19) Creates regular opportunities for team to share opportunity management best practices
20)Coach and assist with the differentiation of product offerings to actively move customers through decision making process
One GEHC teamwork
23) Educates account team on product/service/solution strategy & offerings
24)Facilitate effective communication & trustful collaboration; share and follow-up identified leads to other product lines within own accounts and/or One GEHC accounts
25)Primary product customer point of contact in the sub region; represent the product range in case of multi-product projects and cross-P&L business events
26)Adhere to all applicable GE and GEHC promotion compliance policies, codes and training requirements
27) Identify and report any quality or compliance promotion concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Bachelor degree in relevant field is preferred.
Fluency in English and Arabic languages
Direct and/or Indirect management experience; managing in a matrix organization
Locations: United Arab Emirates; Dubai
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.