AECOM Road Inspector,Al Ain in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
Business Line Transportation
Position Title Road Inspector,Al Ain
United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi
AECOM is seeking for a Inspector for Major Infrastructure project in Al Ain.
The successful candidate will carry out programmed compliance inspections to ensure third party compliance with relevant railway regulations, standards, railway code of practice, guidelines and procedures, ensuring protection of the infrastructure project.
• Be familiar with the project’s contract documents, detailed drawings, specifications, and health and safety measures together with any associated updates.
• Ensure the contractor/s compliance with the standards and specifications of the contract documents.
• Maintain records of the contractor human and equipment daily resources.
• Undertake all site supervision and inspections when required or instructed by the Resident Engineer (RE) or the Assistant Resident Engineer (ARE).
• Liaise and daily follow up with the contractor. This is to ensure the contractor is managing its resources, health and safety, and equipment needs on the site.
• Prepare daily report to the RE or ARE. This includes works orders, materials delivery, and daily inspections program.
• Follow up and implement any site instructions made by the RE and ARE.
• Apply and implement all quality controls and quality procedures of the site.
• Prepare any site measurements and surveying checks needed by the RE or ARE for pipes alignments and levels.
• Co-ordinate and co-operate with client project manager during their site inspections in the presence of the RE or ARE.
• Monitor contractor QA/QC activities and maintain relevant records.
• Assist the ARE and RE in the preparation of any correspondences in compliance with the contract documents and site requirements.
• Where site problems are found, work with the RE or ARE to resolve them promptly.
• Monitor the start-up, commissioning and handover of the site works. Including maintaining records of the project milestones.
• Maintain records of materials tests performed and executed works.
• Audit inspections for conformity to contract documents and contractor submitted plans.
Safeguard - To operate ethically and with integrity, while prioritising safety and security in all that you do
Be decisive - Know how to prioritize, advocate focus and accountability
Be impactful - Use clear and frequent communications, drive execution and results.
Be client-focused - Be collaborative, innovative and strategic.
Be the role model - Lead by example, demand excellence, maintain safety and integrity as top priorities.
Minimum 5 years of experience in similar role.
Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in relevant Engineering field (i.e. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Structural etc.)
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Engineering - Civil
Country United Arab Emirates
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 165116BR