Eaton Corporation Senior Credit Analyst in AE-City, United Arab Emirates
Eaton's Electrical Business has an opening for a:
Senior Credit Analyst
Location: Dubai, UAE
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is a global leader with expertise in power distribution and circuit protection; backup power protection; control and automation; lighting and security; structural solutions and wiring devices; solutions for harsh and hazardous environments; and engineering services. Eaton is positioned through its global solutions to answer today’s most critical electrical power management challenges.
Receivable Collection and reporting and primarily handle commercial queries.
· Maximize Cash Collection
· Achieve individual DSO target and assist other team members to ensure company target DSO is met
· Conduct credit vetting process on new and existing customers
· Maintain A/R accounts on SAP and Oracle system including Order Release
· Ensure that the ledger ageing stays within business guidelines
· Excellent communication required internally and externally
· Ensure timely reporting requirements are met
· Manage debit note flow through to crediting to ensure that we are maximizing our debtors position
· Coordinate to resolve any commercial disputes to maximize commercial collections
· Consolidated reporting and analysis of AR reporting
· Ensure DSO is within the credit period allowed
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
· 3-5 years’ experience in multinational company, preferably in Gulf Countries
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to learn quickly and interact with disciplines outside of Finance/Accounting
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power point
· Oracle/SAP and Encore experience is a plus
· Demonstrated ability to effectively use data into usable and understandable information
· Proficiency in Letter of Credit, bank guarantees and other credit instruments
· Compile Market information on companies and review balance sheet items.
What Eaton offers:
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
· Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time