Eaton Corporation Regional Sales & Business Development Manager in AE-City, United Arab Emirates
Eaton's Electrical Business has an opening for a:
Regional Sales & Business Development Manager
Location: Dubai, UAE
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is a global leader with expertise in power distribution and circuit protection; backup power protection; control and automation; lighting and security; structural solutions and wiring devices; solutions for harsh and hazardous environments; and engineering services. Eaton is positioned through its global solutions to answer today’s most critical electrical power management challenges.
The Regional Sales & Business Development Manager role will be to develop and support Eaton EX Innovation customers and distributors in the territories either directly or where the sales channels are managed by Eaton Crouse Hinds sales teams.
· Responsibility for planning, organizing and implementing sales programs focused on sales growth.
· Sales visits to OEMs, distributors, EPC’s and end users to present and demonstrate Eaton Capri, Raxton and Redapt products
· Developing and maintaining profitable customer relationships.
· Co-operating with and supporting other regionally based Cooper Crouse-Hinds sales teams.
· Technical and application support to the customers, distributors and Cooper Crouse-Hinds sales teams.
· Building pricing models and competitor awareness and provide relevant reports and information.
· Liaison with other local Eaton sales offices to prepare commercial and technical quotations.
· Liaison with other Eaton factories for administration of customer orders and delivery information.
· Co-ordinate project tracking for all new projects and quotations.
· Provide technical service and after sales support where necessary
· 5-10 Years sales experience.
· Experience in selling cable glands or other technical products
· Technical education such as a degree, HND or HNC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a large matrix organization.
What Eaton offers:
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
· Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD EMEAI
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.