Eaton Corporation Oil & Gas Service Sales Manager in AE-City, United Arab Emirates
Eaton's Electrical Business has an opening for a:
Oil & Gas Service Sales Manager
Location: Dubai, UAE
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is a global leader with expertise in power distribution and circuit protection; backup power protection; control and automation; lighting and security; structural solutions and wiring devices; solutions for harsh and hazardous environments; and engineering services. Eaton is positioned through its global solutions to answer today’s most critical electrical power management challenges.
The Oil and Gas Service Sales Manager’s primary responsibility is to develop and maintain relationships with end user / customer sites with the objective to identify and execute post order and MRO opportunities including site surveys, extensions, additional projects and maintenance agreements
The territory applicable is GCC (excluding Saudi Arabia) with a particular emphasis on UAE, Qatar, Oman.
The O&G Service Sales Manager will maintain and develop service sales business in the defined area for the electrical systems products including PD and PQ, will have a monitoring and coordinating brief for other products including but not limited to Crouse Hinds. This role will contribute to the sales objectives and sales plans within the ME region. Furthermore the role identifies and communicates proposed scope of work to the service organization to ensure maintenance support and technical service to existing and new customers. The role includes the commitment to develop and maintain tools to create synergies and increase the effectiveness and productivity of the service operations activities across the ME region, whilst applying the Eaton standard work practices as defined by EBS and driving Eaton’s Zero Safety Culture.
· Develops and drives the ME Service Strategic Plan to ensure growth and sustained profitability in line with Eaton’s coverall Strategic Goals. Achieves/exceeds annual targets as set in Profit Plan and APEX.
· Manages large key accounts, tracking of customer and market/technical developments and detects business opportunities (utilize the install base). Understands major competitor’s tactics, organization, distribution, strategy and pricing.
· Works to put in place long term agreements with target accounts. This to cover installation services, planned maintenance, call out services, spare parts management and engineering services.
· Supervision of quotations, orders and service contract management. Deals with customer disputes, complaints and quotes professionally. Report out financials
· Supervision and follow up of correct and timely commissioning and repair / maintenance services, of Power distribution systems
· Internal and external communication and reporting. Conducts regular team meetings in order to update employees about work in progress and results and to enhance teamwork and motivation.
· Creates synergies and increases the effectiveness and productivity of the combined sales and service teams. Efficient planning of resources. Manages and optimizes work processes, identifies and develops possibilities for future growth and bringing them to the attention of the relevant team.
· Ensures that the highest level of safety standards are implemented and aligned with MESH; Eaton’s Zero Incident Safety Culture as well as National guidelines, procedures and certificates (VCA, BA4-5)
· Initiates and drives process improvement actions based on regular on-going evaluation of performance results. Champions change, with a positive, cooperative etc. work attitude, implements appropriate training for Eaton personnel and customers.
· Represents Eaton at senior levels within the industry to enhance our profile as a total solutions provider.
· Develop and manage the Subcontractors, ASP footprint in the ME region.
· Participates actively in the EMEA Service Managers team
· Manage the sales performance functionally and directly with the Quote and Order management team.
· Graduate or equivalent, preferably with 5-10 years’ experience as technical / service manager
· Preferably: graduated as an engineer, experience in a service environment with electrical equipment
· Commercial skills, relationships builder, customer focus
· Results driven
· Managerial skills: leadership, change management, builds organizational capability, thinks and acts strategically
· Business integrity, ethical behavior
· Process improvement / project management skills
· Good knowledge of standards and regulations in accordance with IEC and NEMA/ANSI.
· Proficient in English language;
· Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word en PowerPoint), knowledge ERP business system
What Eaton offers:
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
· Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD EMEAI
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time