Honeywell Sales Manager in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Responsibilities: * Responsible for the performance and development of all sales activities in an assigned geographic area * Staff and direct a sales team; providing leadership to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with Honeywell’s vision and strategic objectives * Establishing and owning the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the customer base in their respective area * Recruit, train, appraise, motivate and set standards of job performance for the individuals within the sales team * Serve as a local executive sponsor of Honeywell by maintaining customer contacts and relationships at senior levels in support of account managers and account strategies
- University Degree or higher level with Chemical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics / IT specialization.
- Minimum ten years of industry sales experience.
- Experience maneuvering through complex political situations effectively and quietly
- Experienced in complex sales: including engaging early in the customer buying cycle at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships; team selling and opportunity planning
- Track record managing successful teams
- Experience planning, developing and executing sales campaigns or programs in specific markets or for specific products
Clickhereto learn more about Honeywell Performance Materials & Technology’s business.
Wonder what it’s like to work at Honeywell? Check out ourOne Honeywell Culturevideo on the Honeywell YouTube Channel.
Is this job not an exact match to what you were looking for? JoinHoneywell's Talent Networkto receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. For more information, please visit ourcareer site.
Title: Sales Manager
Location: ARE-ABD-Abu Dhabi
Requisition ID: 00353598