Hilton Cluster Sales Manager Leisure in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
As Cluster Sales Manager Leisure, you will be responsible for working closely with the Senior Management Team to drive business needs and expand existing business through promotional efforts and sales channels.
What will I be doing?
As per defined sales territory, pro-actively sell all hotels of the Hilton Worldwide in the region of Abu Dhabi ( Hilton Abu Dhabi, Capital Grand and Hilton Al Ain)
• Work closely with the Senior Management Team to identify and drive focused activities on elements of the business that require additional support
• Prepare and present, on a monthly basis, the contribution, focus and activity of the proactive sales team to senior management team
• Develop relationships and partnership with key accounts
• Initiate new sales, prospect and qualify leads and solicit potential clients
• Travel to assigned territory to make direct sales calls and to attend travel industry receptions, workshops or tourism fairs
• Identification of potential new accounts and assure corresponding sales activities to win these customers
• Support team and DOS in the preparation and drawing up of contracts for the hotels in accordance with the current business strategy and price / market conditions.
• Coordinate any required administrative work in terms of reporting of figures, account forecasts and drawing up account development plans within the time frame given and the quality expected.
• Ensure permanent observation of the market and competitors, involvement in drawing up analysis of competitors (rates, trends, customers, product changes) and market statistics, to be shared with the team and Director of Sales (DOS).
• Contribute to the development of company sales and marketing initiatives by recommending, implementing and monitoring appropriate local activities.
• With support of the commercial team, determine rates, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, service accounts and analyze lost business for the hotel(s), as needed
• Assist in the development of sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals in leisure and business travel
What are we looking for?
A Cluster Sales Manager Leisure serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Cluster Sales Manager Leisure
Requisition ID: HOT048OB